O’Keefe’s Hotel is now permanently closed.
Caledonia Wine Vaults refurbished the premises and re-opened at the much loved O’Keefe’s but unfortunately only stayed open for 12 months.
For other PUBS & HOTELS please check out the following:
- Alchemy Bar & Restaurant –90 George Street, LAUNCESTON Tas. 7250
- Cock & Bull British Pub – 50 Wellington St.
- Commercial Hotel – Cnr. Cimitiere & George Sts.
- Gunner Arms – Lawrence St.
- The Irish – Brisbane St.
- Kings Bridge – Paterson St.
- Plough Inn – Brisbane St.
- Royal Oak Hotel – Brisbane St.
- Sporties Hotel – Charles St.
- Sports Garden Hotel (ex Lloyds Hotel) Cimitiere St.
- Star Bar Café & Hotel – Charles St.
- Titanium Bar & Bistro – Brisbane St.
- TRC Hotel – Paterson St.
Cnr. George & York Sts.
LAUNCESTON Tas. 7250
(03) 6331 4015
OKEEFE’S HOTEL MENU BELOW
O’Keefe’s Hotel was established in 1836, originally as the Union Club Hotel and then the Victoria Hotel until the O’Keefe family took it over, subsequently taking on the family name.
Although different owners, the name remains the same and O’Keefe’s has been one of the locals favourite pubs in Launceston.
Open 7 days per week, O’Keefe’s has a social bar, a private dining area & a meals area.