BRISBANE STREET BISTRO
Modern Australian Restaurant - Launceston CBD
HOURS: Mon-Sat. 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Brisbane Street 24Launceston 7250 TAS AU Get directions
Brisbane Street Bistro
Brisbane Street Bistro
24 Brisbane Street
LAUNCESTON Tas. 7250
(03) 6333 0888
BRISBANE STREET MENU BELOW
Our menu is a thoughtful bringing-together of things which make classic french food so satisfying and contemporary Australian food so eclectic, engaging, and provoking.
BRISBANE STREET BISTRO MENU
Please note – The menu can change without any notice. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know in advance, our chefs are happy to accomodate.
— ENTREÉ —
From interesting ideas to age-old traditions,
these are things to begin.
- Chicken liver parfait, black sesame tuile and pear jam “cornetto”. $22
- Dill pickled mussels, buttermilk dressing, herb oil, bonito chips, baby leaves. $24
- Twice cooked pork belly, spring onion, cucumber, hoisin sauce, wrapped in mandarin pancake, chilli jam. $25
- Confit Mr B&T mushrooms, Parmesan custard, sweet corn, Parmesan and mushroom broth. $24
- Beer cured salmon, market fish doughnut, avruga caviar, sour cream, onion pickle. $24
– MAIN –
The heaviest, heartiest component of your evening;
conservative but delightful.
- Pomegranate glazed Confit beetroot, soaked cranberry, tahini cream, pine nut crumb, beetroot chips, evo $42
- Pan fried market fish, sauce gribiche, zucchini, house bread, baby leaves $44
- Grilled duck breast, salted yoghurt, roasted fennel, pine nut, candied olive, orange butter sauce $44
- Roasted Tasmanian lamb rump, pea purée, white beans, confit veg, herb oil, buttermillk $ 45
- Medium roasted strip loin, grilled potato pave, blue cheese butter $47
– DESSERTS –
Not a Wonka rhyme in sight, but nevertheless sure to delight
- Lemon and vanilla creme brûlée, brown butter shortbread $20
- Peanut butter parfait, chocolate sorbet, honeycomb, Dutch cocoa biscuit $20
- Preserved strawberry, roasted coconut cream, strawberry juice, candied cornflakes $20
- Selection of Cheese, house crackers, nuts, quince $25
Panacea for the indecisive – a feed-me folly,
carefully constructed from things we like.
- House made bread roll & Saint Omer butter.
- Chicken liver parfait, black sesame tuile and pear jam “cornetto”
- Dill pickled mussels, buttermilk dressing, herb oil, bonito chips, baby leaves
- Pan fried market fish, sauce gribiche, zucchini, house bread, baby leaves
- Confit Mr B&T mushrooms, Parmesan custard, sweet corn, Parmesan and mushroom broth
- Roasted Tasmanian lamb rump, confit veg, pea purée, braised shoulder, herb dumplings
- Preserved strawberry, roasted coconut cream, strawberry juice, candied cornflakes
$150 per person
plus $60 with matching wines.
Extra courses from entree additional $15
Whole table orders/ before 8.30 pm.